Tuesday, December 18, 2007

Banfield POWER!

A few months ago I bought a cheap pair of sunglasses from Ross or some store like that. They were $5, and they had the initials BP (Baby Phat) on them, but they were $5! So, a few weeks later while we were at one of Kenyon's softball games Sophie looked at my sunglasses and asked, "What does BP stand for?". Of course me being the kind and loving sister that I am explained, "Banfield Power!"; she accepted that explanation.

Now Banfield Power has been taken to many other levels. Instead of singing Scripture Power, we sing Banfield Power. It's funny because even Sophie sings this song at really odd times. And, the other night while we were playing "Sequence" Kenyon decided to make the initials BP out of his chips, which of course stood for Banfield Power. Unfortunately, I was on Ellen's team so she and I won.

1 comment:

Brian and Melissa said...

I am glad to see that it is not just the Prince family involved in blogging! Merry Christmas to all!