Kenyon is taking a bit of a break right now, and isn't working on Fridays. We had such high hopes and thought we were going to be able to go on short little trips and do some weekend camping.
Well, we thought wrong. Now that Kenyon isn't as busy, I am! It's great and I'm so happy and feel very blessed to be a real estate agent who is busy right now, but my poor husband. He is so bored. He's vacuumed the house, and folded and completed the laundry, done the dishes and the floors for the past few Fridays. He's a busy bee while I'm at work. I'm so grateful for all of his help because my days have been LONG and I feel like I cannot catch up....ever. But the great thing is that in the last week, I wrote two offers, I got a listing (thanks Dawn!), I have a contract in escrow, and put 200 miles on my car because of all the touring I'm doing.
I hope we have some time soon to go on a campout, or a drive to St. George, but for now I'm so happy I'm busy again.
2 comments:
Wow! Good for Kenyon. I wish Eric would put his boredom to use like Kenyon does.
Amen! If Tom was ever bored, he so wouldn't head to the laundry room. He'd head to the pantry, then be sorely disappointed! Good job Kenyon!
Post a Comment