Thursday, January 10, 2008

Reunion Long Sleeve T-Shirts

Dayle Jackson is going to do the tees for our reunion.

The silk-screen printing will not lay right on a thermal, so we will do a long sleeve tee. The cost will be $8.00 per tee, this is a great price for a custom long sleeve tee!

Sizes are as follows:

Youth
XS - 4-5
S 6-8
M 8-10
L 12-14
XL 16-18 (About the same size as an adult small, just cut wider)

Adult
S
M
L
XL

Design:

Small, on the left side of the chest. We are thinking two skis crossed. On the bottom of one it will read "Banfield Family", the other "Deer Valley". I don't think we'll put a year on it, so we can wear it for many years to come....

We are thinking Navy Blue tees with white lettering. Comments.....I know I'm opening myself up for this one....

Let me know what your family would like to order. I think we will do two group photos while in Deer Valley, one at the beginning of the week with the Evans there, and one at the end of the week with the Prescott Banfields there.

No comments: