Saturday, August 2, 2008

Good Times!


I figured I've been staying up til at least midnight every night this week anyway, so what's one more night? So last night, Dawn, Katie, Haylee, and I met at Denny's for dessert and to chat then headed over to Hastings, a book stor here in Prescott. At midnight we got our copies of BREAKING DAWN.

The line wasn't long at all, there weren't a lot of people there so it wasn't crowded at all. I LOVE LIVING IN A SMALL TOWN!!!

It was so much fun last night! AND I already LOVE the book!

4 comments:

What's for dinner? said...

I waited for 2 1/2 hours for that book in line at borders!! i'm liking it so far and am almost finished!

Dawn said...

I am liking it so far as well. Well, as far as I could before I crazily let my brother take it home for the week. He'll be back Saturday with it, hopefully I can keep myself busy and not think about it! Thanks for a fun night out. We need to do that more often!

What's for dinner? said...

I ended up not liking the book. I know it is mainly for teenagers but she could have really made the book intense but it got boring to me...I'm sad because I waited in a line of about 600 people to get it and then I ignored my house work to read it.

Katie said...

That was fun- we should go out again- for no reason next time. I am so disappointed to hear people not liking it. It's killing my Breaking Dawn buzz because I loved it. And I agree... we look good.