Sunday, August 17, 2008

JEROME!




I am trying harder to have time for day trips, but that also meant that after we got back from Jerome yesterday I was in the office until about 7:30 last night. But it's ok, it was a fun time!




First we walked around and explored the streets and all the little shops. Later, we ate lunch at the Haunted Hamburger. I give it a 2.5 out 5. Food was ok, the manager/owner,he's LAME!


I liked the Liberty Theater, they are renovating it and we got to look at the theater upstairs. This was Kenyon's most favorite part of the movie theater:


We even found an old Dentist office
Later, we even found a Christmas Store and purchased some Egyptian Glass Ornaments. It seems like that is becoming our tradition. However this time we got 3 Christmas Ornaments for less than the price of the 1 we purchased from Germany last year.

2 comments:

Dawn said...

Jerome is spooky! WE had our senior prom up there, and back in the mining days, my grandmother grew up there...lots of history. What a fun trip!

Katie said...

Looks like such a fun trip. Love all the pictures.