My brother, Nicholas, the second to the youngest in my family , was married on April 23, 2008 to Maria de los Angeles Delgado in the Manti, Utah temple. Although I was not able to travel to the wedding Kenyon and I did make it to their reception in Las Vegas...one of the many receptions. There was one in Orem, Utah on April 22, and the final reception will be on May 2 in Florida with Titi's family. Congratulation Nick and Titi!
(I will have to post photos later. Kenyon finally agrees with me that we need a new camera!)
2 comments:
yay for the new camera! I love mine, it's the cheap kodak from costco (my kids sneak off with it, so it has to be cheap) and it takes great pictures. Good luck finding a bargain!
I cant wait to see pics. I got a new camera a while ago and http://www.bhphotovideo.com/ had the best deals. Even with shipping it was cheaper than anywhere else.
Post a Comment