Wednesday, April 16, 2008

YES!!

I have been working so hard trying to get more involved with Foreclosures, getting listings from banks and selling foreclosed properties. Myself and two other real estate agents from my office have formed the Kooiman REO Services Group and are hitting up financial institutions hard trying to win their business. We have created a booklet that we send out with our resumes and an introduction to our services

In the meantime, I have also been working at trying to get BPO's, Broker Price Opinions, and I FINALLY got my first one yesterday! Basically what I have to do is go to a property that will probably become a foreclosure, take pictures of everything, rooms, exterior pictures, views up and down the street, and any damages, come up with 3 sold comps, and 3 Listing Comps, and write up a report on what I feel the home could sell for. It's not a lot of money, but it's exposure, and hopefully more work.

YEA!

1 comment:

Dawn said...

You are so smart! I'd love a rundown ol' repo. Tom won't let me have one though. He lived in one his entire life (not the repo part)and he will only go new or fairly new. My dream is to gut a place and start at the studs. Crazy hu?