Monday, April 14, 2008

ROCKY POINT, MEXICO

My broker in the real estate office I work in owns 3 condos in Rocky Point, so each year she takes the entire office to stay in her condos. This year Kenyon and I were able to join the group. It was our first time inRocky Point, and it was fun. I am a beach snob, but it wasn't bad. We arrived on Thursday night, and went out for Fish Tacos, then Friday we sat by the pool and walked on the beach. Saturday we went to the little shopping area, and surprisingly this was Kenyon's favorite part. So it was a nice little trip, but we are so happy to be home!

2 comments:

Katie said...

WOW! Those are awesome pictures. Looks like a great place. What a fun vacation!

Dawn said...

We LOVE Rocky Point. Kinda scary at the border town, but great once you get to Rocky point. We like to stay at Choya Bay, and it has a great sandy beach that you play soccer on. It's really fun. I love the little shopping area too. Everythings an obvious knockoff, but so cheap! Let us know when you go again, and we'll drag Tim and Christine!