
Kenyon and I went to Kaua'i and O'ahu for vacation in August, we found a great plane fare and I booked the tickets. Look at how tan we were at the end of our trip.

On O'ahu we spend time with my dad, Nick, Reggie and Titi. Reggie didn't remember that I was his favorite aunty until the next day.

A panoramic photo of Waimea Bay. I love Waimea it brings back so many great memories of going to school at BYUH. Staying in Laie with Nick and Titi brought back the good times at BYUH. I had so much fun going to school there. One of the things I had not ever done was go snorkeling at Sharks Cove. That was AMAZING! Kenyon and I loved seeig so many fish everywhere! Thanks Titi for being such a good sport! Poor Titi was about a week and a half away from having Leah, and she drove around with us and watched Reggie a lot.
We hiked down from the Makapu'u lighthouse, but unfortunately the water was so rough we didn't get to see the cool tidepools when they were calm, but it was an awesome hike!

Matsumoto's Shave Ice. My favorite is Li Hing Mui, Lilikoi and Guava. Kenyon is more adventurous and always tries different flavors. But we always both get ice cream in the bottom of it. YUM!

On Kaua'i we found an awesome beach and enjoyed swimming there on our last morning. By the end of our trip we felt like we did as much as we could have and we spent a lot of time seeing the Na Pali Coast from the lookout point, on our boat tour, and from our helicopter ride.


The Gand Canyon of the Pacific
1 comment:
i didn't make the cut for this post?! come on!!!! add a picture of me. for my vanity's sake. hahahaha. jk its probably best no one sees me at my biggest.
Post a Comment